Turnaround Time

Hired a housekeeper from care.com.Not only did she steal thousands of dollars of things from my parents home, she also had methamphetamine drug pill bottles with different prescription names on them.

She messed up my mother's medicines. Did not take care of her, ignored her. And never cleaned. Even after confronting hired help about missing items, not cleaning, etc.

she denied them all. Fired after 3 weeks. Actually had to have the "housekeeper" arrested from my parents home. She was put in jail and later found out she was a fraud.

She had scammed many other families before mine. DO NOT TRUST care.com!

Now I can not get a phone number to discus this issue with care.com.They are still charging me and I am very upset.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraud applicants and criminals. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of carecom housekeeping services. Care Com needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carecom housekeeping services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Care Com.

Had an Experience with Care Com?

Comments