Care Com Phone Numbers and Emails

Fax:

+1-781-899-1294

Care Com Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Sumiko Fza
Profile issues

FCalling their toll free number simply tells you to try the website, then hangs up on you...No real humans. Contacting the Chat line tells you to send an email...

Pissedconsumer4381477
2.0

Customer service is non existent and didnt get help despite them having taken my money without me getting the service I needed from them

Summary of Care Com Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Care Com?

Account Question:

• “Cant login”
  • “Can't get into account”
  • “I have problem with my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel membership and refund”
  • “Cancel”
  • “I want to cancel my subscription,brctI don't need now”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute transaction”
  • “I still haven't received my payment”
  • “Billing”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about upgrading”
  • “I've been a nanny for over 10 years. I am currently looking for work as a nanny, my problem is that I don't drive, could you please help me find a nanny job where I don't have to drive.”
  • “Need help finding provider”

Refund Question:

• Refund for services not used
  • “Refund needed”
  • “Refund my money”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Subscription”
  • “Being declined for work”
  • “I just received my work permit and social number and still having trouble signing up as a caregiver,I have no criminal record”

Employment Question:

• “Help editing job description”
  • “I can't accept the interesting job”
  • “Pay stubs”

Cards Question:

• “Card charged”
  • “Can't change my credit card”
  • “My credit card”

Staff Question:

• “Talk with customer service”
  • “I went on line yesterday to inquire your services. Have my info you all requested. Opted out to continue because I felt pressure to sign up for premium. I have to verify that I'm not signed up for your service. I have independly found a local woman”
  • “No longer want services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Thecwebsite is not clear”
  • “Website won't let me type card info”
  • “App issues”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't receive my w2”
  • “Where is my money?”
  • “Cheaged for a background check byt didnt get one”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing subscriptions”
  • “I paid for upgradebut still when i apply it still returns to me”
  • “Piease return my money, cancel my a/c & remove me from the program for now! Due to the pandemic, I have to take care of my children! Thanks ! Don't have enough money now!”

Other Question:

• “Profile issues”
  • “Need receipt for enrollment fee - Arias 2021”
  • “Froad”

About

Related Companies

IAC, POF, Tinder, Match, BlackPeopleMeet

Summary

Care Com is a company that specializes on providing care and support services. The company was started up in 2007 and today it has more than 13 million members in 16 countries. Main services that company provides are child care, senior care, pet care, and housekeeping/maid services. The company works with a large number of care – related businesses and services such as nanny agencies, daycare agencies and home care agencies. The major goal of the company is to match caregivers with families and individuals who need care services. CareCom also works with businesses and implements pricing policy in accordance with the type of services needed.

Care Com reviews and complaints

1.6
UrbanSitter
21 reviews
1.2
Do you have something to say about Care Com? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup