I have been looking for a part-time job in childcare. I decided to try care.com.

When I tried signing up, it would not allow me to create an account. I sent an email to the email provided. They replied, asking me for info I had ALREADY sent in the first email. I then got a response saying I could not create an account because I tried creating one in the past and I did not pass my background check.

They said I would have received an email and had 90 days to resolve the issue but because I didn’t, my account was closed PERMANENTLY. This is hilarious because how could I fail their so-called “background check” when I have passed them ALL to work in licensed childcare facilities, schools, AND get my LTC? I have ZERO criminal history and a completely clean driving record. I feel they do this to pry and get more information from you or to try to get you to pay to get the next type of background check done.

Don’t waste your time with this place. It’s sad because there are so many people who really do need caring for their kids and some people who really do need the jobs.

Comments